Saturday, November 18, 2006

"Aruba, Jamaica.." (well, not exactly..not even close..)

I love beaches. Most humans do. Not just the sand 'n' sun & water 'n' wind..love the calm & quiet too. (okay, I just can't help but rhyme..shoot me..)
Yeh, I don't like the beach-air messin' my hair (will I ever stop rhyming? ever!?) but beaches are just adorable, especially when you just want to do nothing at all..just let the waves wash your feet & vanish..& return yet again..
name: Marina beach, Chennai
blah: has an unending shore (lengthwise AND breadthwise..*long pause* oh its the longest beach in India ..so yeh, that explains it..)
etc: is Tsunami hit
name: Godrej beach (I think)
etc: who cares!? looks splendid doesn't it?

name: Bandstand (ok I know it ain't no beach..but the water, sunset..the works..do you feel it?!..yeh..)

name: the beloved, Juhu beach..
etc: yeh, its naaice..does one need reasons to go here? lemme answer that: no!
(PS: the rhymes in this post are purely unintentional & unbelievably natural)
*dreamin of a getaway..again*
Cheers \m/, (+.+) ,\m/




6 comments:

Mudra said...

Haan now I love beaches too... but I HATE, positively HATE seeing Juhu beach because it's so dirty and filthy... the water is usually grey instead of blue, and the sand is littered with a thousand things!

Okay, that's the steam let off. But now, those are good pics! Especially the Marina Beach and Bandstand... those are the kinda pics you feel like using as wallpapers on your desktop, get what I mean? Hehehe... cya...

Prerna said...

@ Muddu: hehe, thankoo so much :D (wallpapers waala compliment) oh my gawd, im flattered.
arrey yaa, J-beach is filthy, but they're tryin thoda 2 clean it up & all nah.. & also, notice the minimal presence of sea-water in the pic *wink* the j-beach pic ia all about the sun, sky, clouds & thoda water.. :)
dhanyavaad once again!

raghu said...

i wud rather b at an unpolular beach dat is calm n quite dan a popular beach wich is crowed
http://abbeblah.blogspot.com/2006/10/day3.html
the post has 2 pics of goan beachs.. the pics came out vel.. 4 a change.

raghu said...

lefta comment on ur train wala post also..

Pratz said...

loved the pics ...also the the rhymes...

bluebassangel said...

awsome..beautiful:D
cheers!